Return and Warranty Policies

 

These warranty policies are applicable to customers who purchase directly from JOYFORWA. Valid certificates such as original order number or payment screenshots must be provided to apply them.

 

Note:

  • Products purchased from JOYFORWA distributors should be based on the distributor's warranty policy. We are only directly responsible for products purchased by distributors.
  • We do not assume any responsibility for the head unit installed on used cars.
  • We do not assume any responsibility for the imitation of JOYFORWA products in the market.

 

JOYFORWA's Warranty Policy:

  • JOYFORWA's Android vehicle navigation has a two-year warranty and accessories have a one-year warranty, including technical support and maintenance services.
  • The warranty policy is calculated from the day of purchase.
  • Even if the two-year warranty period is exceeded, we will still provide after-sales support, but certain after-sales service fees are required under certain circumstances.

 

Return and Exchange Policies:

JOYFORWA provides a 30-day return and exchange service from the day the parcel is signed for. We will not bear the freight or customs duties arising from the return and exchange of goods.

 1) 0-7 days

Return: Full refund. Customers need to return the head unit as required. We will refund the full amount when we receive the head unit and check to confirm that there is no problem.

Exchange: Customers need to return the head unit s as required. We will send out the new head unit as required. Customers need to bear the freight.

 2) 7-15 days

Return: 90% refund and the remaining 10% as depreciation expense. Customers need to return the head unit as required. Upon receipt, we will check whether it is in good condition. And then refund 90%.

Exchange: Customers need to return the head unit as required. We will send out the new head unit as required. Customers need to bear the freight.

 3) 15-30 days

Return: 80% refund and the remaining 20% as depreciation expense. Customers need to return the head unit as required. Upon receipt, we will check whether it is in good condition. And then refund 80%.

Exchange: Customers need to return the head unit as required. We will send out the new head unit as required. Customers need to bear the freight.

 4) No return or exchange is accepted for more than 30 days.

We will provide after-sales service to help you solve the problem of the head unit. However, returns are not accepted.

Note: When you sign for the parcel, please check whether the parcel is in good condition.

 

Maintenance Policy:

During the warranty period, any problem occurs, we will try our best to provide software or replacement until it is solved.

* If the head unit is used for more than half a year, the customer will have to bear the deposit and freight for replacing accessories.

* If the machine is used for three months to six months, the customer only needs to bear the deposit for replacing accessories.

* If the machine is used within three months, the customer doesn't need to bear any freight or deposit.

Note: The deposit will be refunded once you returned the broken part.

 

We are constantly improving the after-sales warranty policy and provide you with the best service.

 

If you have any questions, please contact info@joyforwa.co.uk